Come join us for Fellowship and Study every Wednesday night at 6:00pm!
- 4:45pm - Supplication (Paraklesis) Service
- 5:30pm - Community Dinner Provided (Love offering)
- 6pm - 7pm - Adult Education Classes(Please see below for more details)
- 7pm - 8pm - Greek Cardio Dance Class $10/person
- 7pm - 8pm - Jr. GOYA Basketball Practice
- 8pm - 9pm - Sr. GOYA Basketball Practice
- 7:15pm Ministry Meetings
Babysitting is provided from 5:45pm to 7:15pm.
Orthodoxy 101– Father Jimi
Young Adult Book Study – Danielle Xanthos
The Holy and Great Council: Individual topics of the Council – Father Lou
- September 21: The Holy and Great Council - Presentation by His Eminence Metropolitan Isaiah
- September 28: Importance of Fasting and its Observance Today
- October 5: Relations of Orthodox Church with the rest of the Christian World
- October 12: Fall break - NO CLASSES
- October 19: Autonomy and the means by which it is proclaimed
- October 26: The Orthodox Diaspora
- November 2: The Sacrament of Marriage and its Impediments
- November 9: The Mission of the Orthodox Church in today's world
- November 16: Stewardship #1 Living a meaningful Christian Life - needs of humanity including love, respect, and meaningful involvement.
- November 23: Thanksgiving break - NO CLASSES
- November 30: Stewardship #2 Outreach - Feast of St. Andrew - Philoxeno/Philoxenia - Welcome Newcomers and introduce them to our Ministries.
- December 7: Stewardship: How can I personally contribute to God's work; my personal involvement
- December 14: Stewardship: The Community of Believers